|Developer||Paal Trefall & Alan Charlesworth|
|Influences||Roguelike Radio, The Single Hit Point Model|
|Released||16. March 2015|
|P. Language||Unity5 / C#|
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Web|
|Interface||Keyboard + Mouse|
|Game Length||15-30 minutes|
7DRL 2015 Entry
Void Sanctum, SUCCESS
Void Sanctum is a fantasy roguelike featuring a highly descriptive MUD-inspired style. Many planned mechanics, such as fully realised armour and weapons, didn’t make it in due to time constraints but the game is playable and loseable (hey, it's a roguelike) with several locations and dungeons to explore.
Version 7DRL Bugfix Patch (1.01)
itchio download - Windows / Mac OSX / Linux
Version 7DRL (1.0)
itchio download - Windows (Disclaimer: This pack hasn't yet been optimized sizewise, so the download is fairly big (~433mb))
- Crazed Naly: One Shot Roguelike - Void Sanctum - A Storied Game
- Jupi Plays Indie Games: ALL THE INDIE GAMES
- Have to unequip weapon and equip the next one to make abilities in the action bar appear correctly.
- Action bar abilities doesn't actually do anything (didn't have time).
- Armor doesn't actually do anything (didn't have time).
- Spellbook doesn't actually do anything (didn't have time).
- Running Void Sanctum on Mac OSX will require you to allow the game to run for "Unidentified Developer".
- When running other resolutions than 1920x1080, the UI is not rendered correctly (Note that Unity will simulate this resolution correctly for you, even if your screen doesn't support it).