Stay Safe: Labyrinth of the Mad
|Stay Safe: Labyrinth of the Mad|
|Influences||Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, Dungeons of Dredmor|
|Released||August 14, 2019 (0.60)|
|Updated||February 21, 2021 (1.1.6)|
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, Mac OS X (beta)|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Keyboard, Gamepad|
|Game Length||Approximately 30 to 60 minutes|
|Official site of Stay Safe: Labyrinth of the Mad|
Many came before, many failed. Copies of previous players are still scattered throughout the dungeon! Thirty-five floors of unforgiving turn based combat with unique spells and weapons. Explore, craft, learn spells and much more on your journey to the top! Will you stay safe?
- Unique generation system! Use files on your PC, key presses on your keyboard or buttons on the controller to create your random dungeon, items and gems!
- Randomized characters! Start off with a random weapon, spells and helpful items, different each time.
- Leaderboards! Record your gear, level, kills, alive time... How did you do?
- Earn trophies as you play!
- Colorblind mode! Deuteranopia, Tritanopia and Protanpoia all supported!
- Offline mode for when you'd rather not encounter other players.
- Rebind every action for your keyboard or controller!
- Let the game tweet out your sweet victory in the form of a screenshot on our official Twitter page (@StaySafeGame)! Enable it in the settings!