Roguelike Restoration Project
The Roguelike Restoration Project is an attempt to "restore" legacy roguelikes designed for obsolete systems, so that they may be played on modern computers. t The project "officially" began in 2000, though work was done throughout the 90s.
The following roguelikes have been released:
- [Rogue] versions 3.6, 5.2, and 5.4
- [Advanced Rogue] versions 5.8 and 7.7
- [XRogue] version 8.0
- [UltraRogue] version 1.0.7
- [Super-Rogue] version 9.0
As of May 2010, the following games are unstable and only available in source form:
- [Rog-O-Matic] version XIV
- [Advanced Rogue] version 5.8s
The page was last updated in 2008, and the current status of the project is unknown.