Rough editing guidelines for various sections of RogueBasin, and general editor support.
- When naming pages and headings, do not capitalize second and subsequent words unless the title is a proper noun (such as a name) or is otherwise almost always capitalized.
- Pages should be impartial, and present all viewpoints and ideas fairly. Pages should not be biased towards any one game - Barbarian, for example, should not focus on NetHack's Barbarian, but should provide a general description, origin, usages, ideas, possible skills, etc.
- Articles imported from rgrd should be named exactly as they were.
- In case of conflict, fall back on the Wikipedia Naming conventions and the Wikipedia Manual of Style.
- Roguelike is capitalized. RogueBasin is capitalized.
- Post in chronological order, with newer entries and responses at the bottom, as per Usenet and other Wikis.
Don't forget to sign your message when you leave one at a talk page. Simply place four tildes, ~~~~, at the end of your message, and they will be converted into your signature and a datestamp.
into "Your nickname". Make sure option "raw signatures" is checked. Please do not add a very long signature, as they tend to make the wiki code hard to follow.
The following list contains links to the instructions for using a given template.