Possession: Escape from the Nether Regions
|Possession: Escape from the Nether Regions|
|Theme||Death, Survival, Contempt for the Flesh|
|Influences||ToME, Brogue, Dungeons of Dredmor, Oddworld|
|Released||Mar 16, 2013 (7dRL Edition)|
|Updated||October 1, 2014|
|Platforms||Mac, Windows, Linux|
|Interface||ASCII,Graphical, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Official site of Possession: Escape from the Nether Regions|
You play as a ghost escaped from the Nether Regions, trying to make your way to the surface. You are incredibly frail, but have one advantage: you can possess the bodies of the monsters you encounter. A sequel, Possession 2, is currently in production.
- 5 levels, each with unique possessable monsters
- A wide variety of creature powers
- Exploding bodies!
- Item-less gameplay
- A monsterpedia, which tracks the details of the monsters you possess
- Quick to pick up and play
- Humorous descriptions
- Separate graphical and ASCII modes for creatures and the environment.