|Influences||Angband (plus variants), Kingdom Hearts, Battle of Wesnoth|
|Released||Feb 26, 2009 (0.1.0)|
|Updated||Jul 31, 2012 (0.1.16)|
|Official site of Ighalsk|
An all-new roguelike, written in Python, released as open-source software under the GPL. Will feature:
- Both randomly-generated and hand-crafted levels;
- Monster, level, item and profession editors.
- Monster editor to simplify the job of creating new monsters.
- Level editor for creating hand-crafted levels (basic functionality).
- Choose from a Mighty, Philosophical, or Blessed Hero.
- Three different starting quests with distinctly different monsters:
- The Tunnels of Lost Dreams;
- The Necropolis of Zezun;
See also the Ighalsk blog.