Grue the monster – roguelike underworld RPG
|Grue the monster – roguelike underworld RPG|
|Theme||Fantasy, Dark Fantasy|
|Influences||Demon Tactic, Gruesome|
|Updated||v.1.0.3 on 2018-05-05|
|Licensing||Freeware, Closed Source|
|Game Length||1.5-2 hours|
|Official site of Grue the monster – roguelike underworld RPG|
Who is Grue?
A mysterious creature of old times, living in the darkness and eating stupid travelers who were so careless that they descended into caves without a reliable light source. According to the legends, only the light can destroy Grue.
This is the second game from the Infinite Underworld.
- Permanent death
- Procedurally-generated caves
- Turn-based battle
- 1hp game style
- You hunt stealthily in the darkness because the light will burn you
- Deterministic predictive battle gives complete control over victory or death
- Different endings with the different difficulty of achievement and final bosses at the end
Developed in 2018 by Denis Anohin.
Some tiles were borrowed from Battle For Wesnoth game.
The engine was used: Corona SDK.
- As an Android version available at Google Play «Grue the monster roguelike RPG»
- The downloadable Windows version at Itch.io page «Grue the monster»
- For subscribing to the developer's email list go here