Golden Krone Hotel
|Golden Krone Hotel|
|Influences||Dracula, Romanian mythology|
|Released||March 16, 2014|
|Updated||August 8, 2017 (v0.11)|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||~2 hours|
|Official site of Golden Krone Hotel|
Golden Krone Hotel is a gothic horror roguelike. Fight vampires with sunlight or become a vampire yourself and sneak in the shadows. Combines classic turn-based combat with dynamic lighting, an innovative potion system, and fast paced gameplay.
- Dynamic lighting: torchlight, sunlight, and moonlight. All of which you can influence.
- Stealth, totally driven by the dynamic lighting
- Kill vampires with sunlight!
- Switch between vampire and human form in every run. Each has its own advantages including avoiding combat with monsters of the same kind.
- 10 floors with 7 branches
- A unique potion system. Each unidentified potion is known to be 1 out of 3 possibilities