|Influences||Dwarf Fortress, ToME, Elona, Diablo, Elder Scrolls|
|Released||3 June 2017|
|Updated||3 June 2017|
|Official site of Dungeonlike|
Dungeonlike is a traditional roguelike dungeon crawler. Turn based, with tile graphics, randomisation, and a ton of character customisation, as well as an advanced health and ability system.
Your task is to slay Durgaz, the chief of Orcs who resides at the bottom of a 10-level underground fortress. At least, that is the official agenda. In reality, your task is to turn this dungeon into a gallery of orcish guts and remains.
- Randomised dungeon levels.
- Randomised enemy equipment.
- 6 races to choose from.
- Over 40 attacks and spells to end your foes.
- Over 60 items to utilise.
- Slash & Stab! Weapons often provide more than one way of slamming them against those who get in your way.
- Health and inventory system fully based on body parts. Cut of their legs, then crush their skulls!
- Design your own versions of spells and techiques. Tame the magic, master the steel!
- Discover hidden rooms with treasure.
- Full built-in wiki, aka. Dungeonpedia.
- Mouse support.
- Diablo-like magic item system, with both randomised enchantments and unique powerful items (nearly done).
- Stealth, sneaking, surprise attacks (nearly done).
- Shop with currency.
- More location types aside from the dungeon.
- More enemy types, to take advantage of the health system.
- Open world gameplay with cities and optional dungeon adventures.