|Theme||Fantasy / Indirect gameplay|
|Licensing||New BSD License (Open Source)|
|Game Length||5-30 minutes|
|Official site of DungeonMinder|
DungeonMinder was originally released as a 7DRL that was successfully completed in the 7DRL Contest 2009. Since then, DungeonMinder will continue to be developed, in the form of three updates, the first of which has been released. Each update aims to bring the game closer to a feature-complete, polished release, and each will contain a major update to one area of gameplay.
DungeonMinder is a game about a being small invisible fairy tasked with keeping an adventurer alive. Accompany the heroic '@' as he explores the dungeon! Watch as he stupidly picks fights with monsters far stronger than him! Subtly influence the resulting brawl to keep him alive long enough to reach the stairs! Don't ever expect to be thanked for your good plans and hard work.
- An AI controls the hero, fighting monsters, finding treasure and enjoying victories
- Indirect gameplay, with many ways to help the hero win/avoid fights
- 10 levels of increasingly hard monsters
- 3-element mana system and spell specialisation system, giving a total of 27 spells to cast
- Boss fight, chosen randomly from three possibilities