Difference between revisions of "Doryen library"
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Revision as of 19:30, 16 November 2013
|Released||May 01 2008 (1.0.0)|
|Updated||Aug 29 2012 (1.5.1)|
|P. Language||C, C++, Python|
|Platforms||Windows, Haiku, Linux|
|Official site of Doryen Library|
Also known as libtcod, the Doryen Library is the function library built for the Chronicles of Doryen.
It is an uncomplicated library for roguelike developers.
- windowed or full screen console with true color support
- support for custom character sets using bitmap fonts and colored tiles
- Mersenne twister and Complementary Multiply With Carry random number generator
- inbuilt support for dice (string parsing, rolling)
- Bresenham line drawing toolkit
- Perlin, Simplex and Wavelet noise generator
- field of view toolkit with 5 different algorithms
- image toolkit with support for rotation/stretching and subcell resolution blitting
- support for turn by turn and real time games
- mouse support
- advanced configuration file parser
- fast generic container with array/list/stack interfaces
- bsp toolkit
- heightmap toolkit
- pathfinding toolkit (A* and Dijkstra)
- compression toolkit
- antialiased and unicode font support
- custom/dynamic font characters mapping
- PNG images support
- customizable name generator with 20 predefined syllable sets
Wrappers for C# are now built in as an official package.