|Influences||Adom, Drakefire Chasm|
|Updated||v.0.23 on 2014-09-07|
|Licensing||freeware Closed Source|
|Platforms||Playable only online via browser.|
|Game Length||~4 hours|
|Official site of Demon Tactic|
This is fantasy turn-based roguelike with one character to control. Race of main hero always is demon warlord. This demon trapped in infinite dungeon and can make achieve one of the goals: become king of one of the factions; escape from infinite dungeon; become a god. Game can be played only via internet with browser here: http://demon-tactic.com/. There are was used many tiles from Battle For Wesnoth game. There are also much of poor translation to english.
- Your moral decisions make difference: some factions will help you and some become your enemies;
- Hard tactical battles with minimum of random influence;
- Combination of random and pre-created scenarios and maps;
- You are not killing machine, sometimes you must retreat and always play cautiously.
Monster abilities are pretty numerous and different. There are classical:
- poison damage over time;
- stunning and confusing attacks;
- ally summoning etc.
But also there are some rare used (and maybe unique) skills:
- explosion with fire or water after death;
- idiot (unit is always confused);
- return (like angels in Doctor Who)
- and others.
Races / factions
There are 20 races that have their own goals, allies and enemies with each other. Hero can become ally with any of them by helping them and fighting with their enemies.
- New order;
- Holy church;
- Orc Legion;
- Free farmers;
- Antiquum Cult;
- Dark Legion;
- Dark elves;
- Steel hive;
- Mages Guild;
- Hexapod Swarm;
- Hero army.