real ringtones cheap sildenafil cheap soma ambien wellbutrin online order adipex propecia online free real ringtones diethylpropion online polyphonic ringtones cheap rivotril free jazz ringtones cheap lipitor cheap lorazepam cheap prozac cheap carisoprodol free polyphonic ringtones tenuate online valium online free polyphonic ringtones buy lipitor free free ringtones phentermine online sagem ringtones free free ringtones ultracet online ortho online vigrx online online nexium buy meridia free sharp ringtones music ringtones diazepam online carisoprodol online but wellbutrin order meridia free free ringtones xanax online free mtv ringtones order fioricet mp3 ringtones free nextel ringtones adipex online cheap xanax sagem ringtones diazepam online clonazepam online polyphonic ringtones carisoprodol online wellbutrin online kyocera ringtones ativan online viagra online buy lorazepam cheap ultram free kyocera ringtones alprazolam online alltel ringtones ambien online cheap vicodin free motorola ringtones free sony ericsson ringtones punk ringtones buy viagra cheap phentermine cheap xanax ultram online valium online free cingular ringtones buy adipex cheap cyclobenzaprine cheap propecia tenuate online carisoprodol online ultracet online pharmacy online online wwe ringtones cheap diazepam cheap xenical free nokia ringtones qwest ringtones zanaflex online diazepam online verizon ringtones motorola ringtones lortab online prozac online free ericsson ringtones ortho cyclobenzaprine online cheap celexa free ringtones online phentermine free cool ringtones cheap prozac qwest ringtones cialis online sprint ringtones nexium online free real ringtones free sagem ringtones tracfone ringtones free nokia ringtones free punk ringtones mp3 ringtones sony ringtones buy ativan but hgh midi ringtones free alltel ringtones flexeril online sony ericsson ringtones free motorola ringtones vicodin online free tracfone ringtones soma online cheap levitra free motorola ringtones didrex online cheap sildenafil cheap pharmacy online cheap zoloft hydrocodone online free sony ringtones cingular ringtones online viagra buy paxil buy ambien lortab online order hydrocodone vigrx online cheap ativan buy hgh sildenafil online viagra online buy ortho free nextel ringtones lisinopril funny ringtones free sony ericsson ringtones buy vicodin but hydrocodone ativan online mono ringtones clonazepam online levitra sprint ringtones cialis online free sony ringtones order levitra cheap zanaflex phentermine cheap celexa ultracet online free wwe ringtones free sharp ringtones norco online soma online cheap ultracet cingular ringtones adipex online xenical online order albuterol cheap tenuate cheap ortho music ringtones sagem ringtones cheap lisinopril cheap meridia propecia online vigrx online diethylpropion online cheap albuterol mp3 ringtones cheap meridia free ringtones cheap ultram cheap soma lortab online sildenafil online nextel ringtones cheap lorazepam free funny ringtones buy diethylpropion free ringtones free funny ringtones cingular ringtones cheap soma nokia ringtones cheap clonazepam zyban online cheap clomid buy prozac valium lisinopril online meridia online tramadol online free sharp ringtones midi ringtones cheap flexeril == Background ==
C# is an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft as part of their .NET initiative. Microsoft based C# on C and Java. C# was designed as a language that would provide a balance of C with rapid development, Visual Basic, Delphi, and Java.
C# is, in some sense, the programming language which most directly reflects the underlying .NET Framework on which all .NET programs run, and it depends strongly on this framework; there is no such thing as an unmanaged C# program. Its primitive datatypes are objects of the corresponding .NET types, it is garbage-collected, and many of its abstractions, such as its classes, interfaces, delegates, exceptions, and so on, expose explicit features of the .NET runtime.
Compared to C and C , the language is restricted or enhanced in a number of ways, including but not limited to the following:
- C# is tied to the Windows platform (end user must have .Net framework installed). Unofficial support for Linux is provided in the shape of Mono
- The Managed DirectX classes were designed for use in C# and make using DX easy.
- Raw pointers and unchecked arithmetic can only be used in a special unsafe mode. Most object access is done through safe references, which cannot be made invalid, and most arithmetic is checked for overflow.
- Objects cannot be explicitly freed, but instead are garbage collected when no more references to them exist.
- As in Java, only single inheritance is available, but a class can implement any number of abstract interfaces. This functions mainly to simplify the runtime's implementation.
- C# is more typesafe than C . The only implicit conversions by default are safe conversions, such as widening of integers and conversion from a derived type to a base type. There are no implicit conversions between booleans and integers, between enumeration members and integers, no void pointers (although references to Object are similar), and any user-defined implicit conversion must be explicitly marked as such, unlike C 's copy constructors.
- Syntax for array declaration is different ("int a = new int" instead of "int a").
- C# has no templates, but C# 2.0 has generics, and these support some features not supported by C templates such as type constraints on generic parameters. On the other hand, expressions cannot be used as generic parameters as in C templates.
- Full reflection is available.
Although C# is often considered similar to Java, there are also a number of notable differences with this language as well, including the following:
- Java does not have operator overloading.
- Java does not have an unsafe mode permitting native pointer manipulation and unchecked arithmetic.
- Java has checked exceptions, while C# exceptions are unchecked, as in C .
- C# has a goto control flow construct not found in Java.
- Java uses Javadoc-syntax comments to automatically generate documentation from source files. C# uses XML-based comments for this purpose.
- C# supports checked arithmetic.
- C# supports indexers.
- C# greatly simplifies event-driven programming through language constructs like events and delegates.
- C# supports structures in addition to classes. Structures, known in the .NET Framework as value types, are comparable to C structures, in that they need not be heap-allocated and can limit the number of dereferences needed to access data; see value type.
- C# has a unified object model for value-types and objects (There is no difference between "int" and "System.Int32").
C# is a ECMA and ISO standardized language. There are currently a number of C# implementations. More information can be found here.
C# has only been used for a few roguelikes so far: