7DRL Contest 2007
On March 10th, 2007, the dwellers of rec.games.roguelike.development were again challenged to write a new, complete, playable, roguelike in the scary span of just 168 hours. This was the fourth time such quest had been issued, and developers from all around the globe attended the call.
So it was that the fourth Seven Day Roguelike Challenge started.
This time, twenty-two brave souls dared to challenge the impossible. Of those, nine have provided proof of their heroic deed. All of them, however, should be honoured for having taken on this challenge.
This list is sorted by date of acceptance of the challenge.
- Jeffrey: Bob and Trev: Resurrection http://www.phlamethrower.co.uk/riscos/batr.php
- tongHoAnh: StarCraftRL: (Hasn't reported)
- Icey: War of Wizards
- Shawn Moore: Final Fantasy Tactics RL (Failed)
- Gamer_2k4: Ancient Artificers (Failed)
- Capmango: The Seven Day Quest http://www.babelsphere.com/7dayquest/game/
- John Doe: The City of Rampart (Failed)
- Slash: Legend of Zelda: The Rainbow Maiden http://slashie.net/page.php?22
- Nick Coughlin: VectorRL (Failed)
- Rob: Elemental Adventures (Failed)
- Timofei Shatrov: Urban Warfare: The Escape, http://common-lisp.net/project/lifp/uwar.htm
- Jeff Lait: Save Scummer http://www.zincland.com/7drl/savescummer
- Kornel Kisielewicz: AliensRL, http://alien.chaosforge.org/
- Michal Bielinski: Dragon Embryo, (Failed)
- lochok: 5UP3R L337 (Hasn't reported)
- gobleeter: Pyramid (Failed)
- DarkGod: TBR (Failed)
- Krice: Ape Rage (Failed)
- konijn: WesnothRL (Failed)
- Corremn: SewerJacks http://members.dodo.com.au/~savre/DemiseRL/sewerjacks.htm
- Gero Kunter: Hive Awakening, http://hive.strandwall.de
- Mario Donick: KCRogue (Failed)
Challengers: 22 Winners: 9 Failed: 11 Haven't Reported: 2
The 2007 7DRL Challenge Medal was designed by Paula Agudelo and is awarded by Slash