7DRL Challenge 2016
The 2016 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge invites developers to produce a complete roguelike game in seven short days. It was be held 5th to 13th March 2016, with players choosing a 7-day window within those dates.
- Reviews and Ratings
- Registration - Registration page for the event.
- Mailing list sign-up used to receive important news and updates
- 7drl.org — A community blog for the 7DRL Challenge, with many screenshots and posts of the games involved.
- Rogue Temple forums, for general roguelike-y discussion
- RGRD irc channel, where a lot of the participants hang out during the challenge.
- Roguelike Radio podcast episodes relating to the 7DRL Challenge
On Wordpress, the tag 7DRL 2016 was used for related blog posts. On Twitter and G+, the hashtag #7DRL was used for competition related status updates.
The reviews for all the entries can be found here: http://roguetemple.com/7drl/2016/