7DRL Challenge 2015
The 2015 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge invites developers to produce a complete roguelike game in seven short days. It will be held 7th to 15th March.
- Registration - Registration page for the event (now open!)
- Mailing list sign-up to receive important news and updates
- 7drl.org — A community blog for the 7DRL Challenge, with many screenshots and posts of the games involved.
- Rogue Temple forums, for general roguelike-y discussion
- RGRD irc channel, where a lot of the participants hang out during the challenge.
- Roguelike Radio podcast episodes relating to the 7DRL Challenge
On Wordpress, use the tag 7DRL 2015 for related blog posts. On Twitter and G+, use the hashtag #7DRL for your competition related status updates.
Reviews will be arranged of all successful entries.