7DRL Challenge 2013
The 2013 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge invites developers to produce a complete roguelike game in seven short days. It will be held between March 9th and March 17th of 2013!
- Rules and FAQ for the Seven Day Roguelike Challenge
- Announcement from Jeff Lait on RGRD
- Registration - Registration page for when it starts.
- RGRD, Backup if the registration page fails.
- 7drl.org — A community blog for the 7DRL Challenge.
-  - Facebook event page
- Rogue Temple, where 7DRLs made in this year's challenge will be evaluated.
- Rogue Temple forums, for general roguelike-y discussion
- RGRD irc channel, where a lot of the participants hang out during the challenge.
On Wordpress, entries are using the tag 7DRL 2013 for related blog posts. On Twitter and G+, consider using the hashtag #7DRL2013 for your competition related status updates.