The 2012 Annual Roguelike Release Party (ARRP) will be held on the 15th and 16th of September 2012. This is the nearest weekend to 6 months after the 2012 7DRL competition.
Those who plan to participate are encouraged to declare their planned releases. Announcement is not necessary though - simply releasing your game or updating on the above date is required to participate.
- C.A.Sinclair - Rogue's Souls 0.7
- Whales - Cataclysm and possibly unnamed city-building roguelike
- Yamamushi - The ASCII Project Official "First" Milestone Release 0.0.1
- Darren Grey - Rogue Rage (as part of the Roguelike Bundle)
- GoodSir, Psiweapon, Jolly Roger, Tails - Fall From Heaven 0.1.
- Kawa - Noxico
- Kyzrati - X@COM R7 "Chryssalids in my Backyard"
- Mongrol - Traction Edge
- Mosenzov - Left Field Hotel 
- Nolithius - Unannounced Commercial Roguelike-like (working title ;)
- SRD - Mutant Aliens! update, Encircled update
- SuperEffective - Mushroomvania (working title)
- Steven Black - Blacken Java Roguelike Library 
- Norman B. Lancaster (QBRADQ) - Online Leader Boards for Brogue
- Björn Ritzl - Dweller (early release on the 9th of September due to a two week vacation, http://www.dwellergame.com/2012/09/dweller-1225.html)
- Eben Howard - Earl Spork update to use SquidLib's new animation features
- Andrew Wright - @Star Wars
- RRRSTeam - RRRSRoguelike
- Tuplis - Zombies! 1.0
- XLambda - MagmaHack b1
- Xtricate - Outlast v0.1
- jice - pyromancer ! 0.2.1
- Happy Pony Land - The Slimy Lichmummy 0.39
- Tanthie - Drakefire Chasm v1.3 (Suggestions for new features welcome. )
- Wouter van den Wollenberg - Triangle Wizard R 15.02
- magikmw - Warden 1.3
- Vaughn Royko - Wayward Alpha 1.5
- Sean Brown - Middlecrest - Alpha v0.2.23.1 (world generation rewrite)
- tuturto - Herculeum - 0.6 (user interface update)